Product news: Paris design studio A+A Cooren has designed a table and a console with branching metal legs for French brand La Redoute.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's Big Air Sundae vase for the collection
The dining table and console have Y-shaped metal legs supporting a birch plywood top.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's modular storage unit for the collection
While the table is self-supporting, the console must be fixed against the wall.
We've published some similar furniture on Dezeen lately, including a chair with its backrest wedged between catapult-like legs and furniture that appears to be peeled away from wooden stems.
- The Beginning of Product Mutation by Wan…nayos Boonperm
- XXXX by Yuya Ushida
- The Living Cube by Till Könneker saves …space in micro apartments
- Maritime by Benjamin Hubert for Casamani…a
- Daniel Weil designs deconstructed clocks… for Design Museum exhibition
- Lapel by Stuart Mcfarlane
- Dezeen Platform: Paula Benvegnú
- GE WattStation by fuseproject
- Tea stool by Ryan Harc
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories