Product news: Paris design studio A+A Cooren has designed a table and a console with branching metal legs for French brand La Redoute.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's Big Air Sundae vase for the collection
The dining table and console have Y-shaped metal legs supporting a birch plywood top.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's modular storage unit for the collection
While the table is self-supporting, the console must be fixed against the wall.
We've published some similar furniture on Dezeen lately, including a chair with its backrest wedged between catapult-like legs and furniture that appears to be peeled away from wooden stems.
- Luminous by Tokujin Yoshiokafor Glas Ita…lia
- 5 O'Clock Chair by Nika Zupanc for Moooi
- Object Dependencies Collection by Nendo …for Specimen Editions
- Lloyd Table by Christoph Seyferth
- Campana Brothers "would have disappeared…" without Massimo Morozzi
- Digital Explorers: Discovery at Metropol…itan Works
- Melbourne Project by Sigurd Larsen
- GER Mood Sweater by Sensoree indicates e…motions with LEDs
- New work by Tom Dixon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories