Product news: Paris design studio A+A Cooren has designed a table and a console with branching metal legs for French brand La Redoute.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's Big Air Sundae vase for the collection
The dining table and console have Y-shaped metal legs supporting a birch plywood top.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's modular storage unit for the collection
While the table is self-supporting, the console must be fixed against the wall.
We've published some similar furniture on Dezeen lately, including a chair with its backrest wedged between catapult-like legs and furniture that appears to be peeled away from wooden stems.
- Skitsch launches in Milan
- Superyachts by Zaha Hadid for Blohm+Voss
- LuvOwl by Craig Alun Smith
- Energy-conscious design exhibition in Pa…ris
- Poly Bowls by Martin Zampach
- The Hatton and Hyde ranges by Assemblyro…om
- Plantation collection by Alexander Loter…sztain
- Design for a Living World at the Cooper-…Hewitt
- Stockholm Furniture Fair installation by… Gert Wingårdh and Kustaa Saksi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories