Product news: Paris design studio A+A Cooren has designed a table and a console with branching metal legs for French brand La Redoute.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's Big Air Sundae vase for the collection
The dining table and console have Y-shaped metal legs supporting a birch plywood top.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's modular storage unit for the collection
While the table is self-supporting, the console must be fixed against the wall.
We've published some similar furniture on Dezeen lately, including a chair with its backrest wedged between catapult-like legs and furniture that appears to be peeled away from wooden stems.
- Cyclops by Mr Jones Watches
- Reflet by Claire Lavabre
- 11 of the best designs for coffee-lovers
- Famiglia Grande by Kacey Wong
- Missing Pieces by Rupert McKelvie
- Future Fashions exhibition by You Are He…re and Glamcult Studio
- Philippe Malouin experiments with Caesar…stone to create collection of planters
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at Desi…gn Miami/Basel 2011
- Designers Lucy.D rethink "kitsch" Vienne…se cakes for historic Café Landtmann
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories