Product news: Paris design studio A+A Cooren has designed a table and a console with branching metal legs for French brand La Redoute.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's Big Air Sundae vase for the collection
The dining table and console have Y-shaped metal legs supporting a birch plywood top.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's modular storage unit for the collection
While the table is self-supporting, the console must be fixed against the wall.
We've published some similar furniture on Dezeen lately, including a chair with its backrest wedged between catapult-like legs and furniture that appears to be peeled away from wooden stems.
- Applied Physics by Acquacalda
- Watches by Denis Guidone
- Meike Harde's metal-mesh Hybrid Cabine…t displays and protects its contents
- Bags by Maam Project
- Raum404 creates freestanding mirrors a…nd furniture for Zurich hair salon
- Stools made of sand and urine by Peter… Trimble
- Towel Hanger by Hiroomi Tahara
- Found Form by Enina Waelstham for Morm…els design
- Flame by Tom Dixon 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories