"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- MQ10 by Urbanscreen
- Christian Boer designs typeface for read…ers with dyslexia
- BERG by Thorunn Arnadottir
- Interactive slideshow: furniture and hom…eware from Danish brand Hay
- Solar Tree by Ross Lovegrove
- The Finnish Blood in Me by Sami Kallio
- Nonla lamps by Paul Crofts Studio
- Moon Fragment by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Sofie Lachaert and Luc d'Hanis build tem…porary housing terrace for exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories