"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- Zaha Hadid to exhibit work by her favour…ite fashion designer
- Pylons of the Future Dancing with Nature… by Hugh Dutton Associés
- Proper Coffee's Imperial Drip machine br…ews drinks slowly to improve flavour
- Moroso "gave me a chance," says designer… Ross Lovegrove
- Analarm by Industrial Facility
- The Toaster Project by Thomas Thwaites
- Design Probes 2007 by Philips Design at …Dutch Design Week
- Daniel Widrig creates wearable sculpture…s based on a 3D scan of the body
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories