"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- B&B relaunch Bellini’s Le Bambole chai…r
- Libri by Michaël Bihain
- Ran Out by Shlomit Bauman
- Marina Bautier at Salone Satellite
- Paper Space by Studio Glowacka and Maria… Fulford Architects
- Thermostat controlled with a smartphone …by Philippe Starck for Netatmo
- Wonderlamp by Studio Job and Pieke Bergm…ans for Dilmos
- Martijn van Strien launches experimental… fashion label with laser-cut garments
- Balloon Bench by h220430
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories