"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- Recycled Toy Furniture by Greg Lynn
- Shivering Bowls by Nendo
- "Digital technology will continue to d…isappear"
- Weng Xinyu designs emotionally needy h…omeware collection
- Kimono Chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
- C-X75 by Jaguar
- Robert Stadler combines construction m…aterials in sculptures for Paris exhibition
- Orbea Grow by Álex Fernández Camps
- The Somerset House Book Stall System b…y Fotis Evans
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories