"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- Geology of Shoes by Barbora Veselá
- PostlerFerguson partners with Viennese j…ewellers to design bespoke microphone accessories
- Dezeen Screen: Confluences and Entailles… at Ligne Roset Westend
- Keiichi Matsuda to "explore the future o…f the city" in new film
- Oslo by Angell, Wyller & Aarseth for Ber…nhardt Design
- Broo-ver by Ben Fursdon
- The return of the pocket watch
- Naica ceramic lamp by Something for Lign…e Roset
- Drawerment by Jaroslav Jurica
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories