"The bottle's faceted form grew out of the gustatory feelings for the vodka – but also I actually played with the letters of vodka," Rashid told Dezeen. "The V's and K's made for great faceted forms."
Rashid was also responsible for the typography and logo for the product.
Zaha Hadid released a design for a curvaceous wine bottle for Austrian winemaker Leo Hillinger earlier this week and Nendo has previously created packaging for coffee-flavoured beer.
- Cast series by Tom Dixon
- Design Miami 2007 catalogue
- Manifold by Anthony Leyland
- Intimacy 2.0by Studio Roosegaarde
- Sine Cabinet by Dik Scheepers
- SWOC by ett la benn
- Nendo adds to its expanding design portf…olio with flexible reading glasses
- Lava Flower by Gudrun Lilja Gunnlaugsdó…ttir
- Jar Tops by Jorre van Ast
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories